General information about using this website:
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH maintains this Website for the purposes of personal entertainment, information, education, and as a communication forum. You may download the information provided on this Website for private and non-commercial use, provided you comply with all of the copyright and other protection notices relating to that information. You may not market, modify, pass on, re-use, re-provide or utilise any of the content of this Website – be it text, images, audio files or video files – for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH.
Your access to this Website and the use thereof is also subject to the following Website Terms and Conditions as well as the relevant laws. By accessing and browsing this Website you signal your acceptance, without conditions or reservations, of the Website Terms and Conditions, and you acknowledge that these replace any other agreements that may exist between you and Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH in relation to the use of our Website. This, however, does not affect higher-ranking individual contractual agreements between Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH and the customer.
Terms and conditions for using the Website
- Please note that all of the images, text and graphical designs on this Website are protected by copyright, unless marked otherwise, and, without written permission from Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH stating otherwise, may only be used for the purposes stated in the Website Terms and Conditions, or for the purposes stated in the text on the Website. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH does not guarantee any of this material and is not liable for it, nor can they guarantee that the material shown on the Website does not infringe upon the rights of third parties who are not Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or its subsidiaries.
- Although Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH does everything to ensure that the information on this Website is relevant and up to date, the Website does not represent a binding statement of information. Assurances are therefore not given, and, subject to the limitations and Section 3, no guarantees are provided, nor is liability undertaken, for the correctness of the information provided.
- Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH shall not be made liable on contractual, quasi-contractual, tortious or other legal grounds to compensate for violations of duty involving minor negligence, provided the violations concerned are not of key contractual duties, and/or provided they do not involve injury to life, health, or physical wellbeing. The same applies to any violation of duty by persons employed in performing obligations for us. This does not affect any other legally compelling liability claims, in particular those falling under the Product Liability Act. In order to prevent unwanted data loss we recommend appropriate precautionary measures, in particular the daily backing-up of all data and programs.
- Unless you expressly inform us otherwise, we will not consider any of the messages, statements, information, queries, comments or other data sent by you to our Website by e-mail or in any other form as confidential, nor will we treat this data as your intellectual property. Any material which you send to the Website becomes the property of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH, and may be used by them freely, including but not limited to reproduction, publication, passing on, announcing, replicating and making available. Furthermore, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may make free use of ideas, concepts, expertise or processes that are part of the information that you send to the Website, and may do so for any purpose, including but not limited to the production and the marketing of products using this information. The above does not apply to SMS messages or e-mails sent by the user, via the Website, to addressees of his or her choice. This does not affect the user’s rights arising from intellectual and commercial protection laws.
- All of the images and graphical designs shown on this Website are the intellectual property of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH, or are being used by us with the necessary permission of the owner of the rights to them. It is not permitted for you or anyone else to use these images and/or graphical designs for anything other than private purposes without a separate contractual agreement, and provided that it does not state otherwise in these Website Terms and Conditions and/or at any other place on the Website. Unauthorised use of the images may violate intellectual and/or commercial rights such as copyrights, brand rights, rights of personality and publicity, and legal reproduction regulations and conditions.
- The trademarks shown on this Website are the intellectual property of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or third parties. Customers are not permitted to make anything other than private use of these trademarks without express written agreement from Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or the third-party owner of the rights. The same applies to other content on this Website to which Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or third parties own intellectual and/or commercial protection rights. It is strictly forbidden to use the trademarks shown on this Website, or any other content of the Website, for any purposes other than those stated in the Website’s terms and conditions. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH would like to point out that it will pursue the upholding of its protection rights without compunction, including by means of criminal prosecution.
In regard to links, banners, and other external content which may be accessible on the Website of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH, we would like to point out that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH does not have any influence on the design and/or content of websites to which these links point, and therefore does not consider such content its own. Pages to which links point were checked for illegal content at the time at which the links were set. However, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH has no influence whatsoever upon the current or future design or content of external websites to which links point. For this reason, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH distances itself expressly from the content and design of all sites to which its links point, inasmuch as these have been changed since the links were set.
Furthermore we would like to point out that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH naturally has no way of checking which external sites may have set up links to our Website. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH is therefore not responsible for the content of such sites.
If you set a link pointing to the Website of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH, then you do so at your own risk.
- Although Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may monitor and check the discussions, chats, messages, statements, bulletin boards and similar content on its website, it is not obliged to do so, nor does it take any responsibility or assume liability for the content of communication forums, be it for errors, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, damage of reputation, obscenities, pornography, religious offences, dangers, or inaccuracies in the information contained in the communication forums on the Website. You are forbidden from sending or posting as a message any material which is illegal, threatening, slanderous, libellous, obscene, offensive, salacious, pornographic or defamatory, or any material which represents punishable behaviour or which incites punishable behaviour, or which violates any other legal regulations. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH shall comply fully with the authorities and courts should they request or instruct Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH to reveal the identity of anyone who submits or posts such information or material. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH reserves the right to delete without further notice any material not permitted under this Section 8. Furthermore, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH reserves the right to exclude users who contravene these Terms and Conditions of Use, in particular this Section 8, from using the services provided on the Website. In addition to that, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH draws attention to the fact that user entries on the Website and SMS message or e-mails sent by users via the Website to particular addressees do not reflect the opinions of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH.
- If while using the services on the Website you publicly reveal your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address, then please note that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH cannot be responsible for the consequences, in particular for the receipt of unwanted calls and/or e-mails from third parties.
- Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH reserves the right at all times to modify these Website Terms and Conditions by updating the site. You are subject to these changes, so you should open this page regularly in order to inform yourself about the latest Website Terms and Conditions.
Personal details / general
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH respects people’s right to determine what is done with their information, and respects the personal details of everybody who visits this Website. The following terms define what kind of personal data Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH can collect from you, and the purposes for which we use this data. There are additional statements about the purposes for which it is used at different points on this Website. If the law stipulates that your consent is required in order for us to store and process your data, then Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH shall ask for your consent as and when necessary on the Website. You can of course partially or fully withdraw your consent from Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH with effect from that point on, simply by sending an e-mail to Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH. We will then delete the personal details concerned.
Personal details / particulars
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH stores and processes information which helps it to reconstruct the identity of particular people (such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address (“personal details”)), but only within the scope allowed by law. This means that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may collect, process and use your personal details provided these details are necessary in order to establish, develop or change the contractual relationship governing the use of the Website and the products and services offered therein. Furthermore, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may collect, process and utilise your personal details if this is necessary to facilitate the taking-up of services offered on the Website.
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH will not collect any personal data on this Website unless you have provided it voluntarily, and indicated your consent at the appropriate point in the process. For this reason your details will not be used for advertising or market research purposes.
When you provide us with your personal details, we will therefore use them as follows unless agreed otherwise: if you gave your consent before the details were collected, then Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH, or a service provider it appoints, shall store and process your personal details as part of enabling the use of this Website. Your personal details will also be used for the purpose stated in the declaration of consent, and they will be deleted immediately once the service concerned has been rendered. The details will of course be treated as confidential, and will not be passed on to third parties. The consent you have given to Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may be revoked at any time with effect from that point onwards. We do not intend, either now or in the future, to sell, pass on or market personal details to third parties.
Information stored automatically on your computer – cookies
Please note that we store cookies exclusively for non-personalised tracking purposes and exclusively for the duration for the session concerned. Once the session is concluded, the cookies are automatically deleted and no personal linkage is established. Browsers may block the receipt of cookies, or issue a warning before receiving a cookie. Please refer to the documentation or help files belonging to your browser for more information about this function.